Terms & Conditions
- Our contract with you
- These are the terms and conditions on which we supply goods to you.
- Please ensure that you read these Terms carefully, and check that the details on the order and in these terms are complete and accurate, before you submit the order. When you sign and submit the order to us, this does not mean we have accepted your order for goods. Our acceptance of the order will be made in writing by us and if we are unable to supply you with the goods, we will inform you of this in writing and we will not process the order.
- These Terms will become binding on you and us when we issue you with a written acceptance of an order at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- Delivery of goods
- Please note that timescales for delivery 3 -5 days from cleared payment being received and delivery charges will vary depending on the availability of the goods and your address. Please allow for extra time for deliveries to Scotland and more remote areas. Our courier will contact you by email with an estimated delivery date.
- If no one is available at your address to take delivery, the courier will leave you a note explaining how you may collect or rearrange delivery. The courier will attempt delivery only twice before extra charges may be applied. Please supply a phone number for contact in case of difficulty in making delivery.
- If delivery is not made within 5 days of payment or you experience any difficulty with delivery then please advise us by email within 48 hours of the problem becoming apparent.
- The goods may be large and delivered therefore in a large van. You must advise us of any access limitations that may require special consideration for the goods to reach your premises. At your premises, the goods will be handed to you and the delivery man is not insured to enter your premises for the purpose of delivery. We are not responsible for carrying the goods inside your premises.
- The goods will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery
- You own the goods once we have received payment in full.
- Your Rights
We guarantee that on delivery the goods shall be free from material defects. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to goods, delivery, payment and returns.. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
- Price and payment
- The price of the goods will be set out on our price list in force at the time we confirm your order. Our prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect orders that we have confirmed with you.
- The prices for the goods include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due.
- Where we are providing goods to you, you must make payment for goods in advance by paypal.
- Your rights to cancel and applicable refund
- You may cancel any order for goods at any time before we despatch the goods by contacting us. We will confirm your cancellation in writing to you and refund all amounts paid by you to us.
- Unfortunately, if you cancel an order for goods and we have already despatched your goods to you, we will not be able to cancel your order until it is delivered. In this case, if you return the goods to us unopened in the original packaging, we will charge you the cost of collection or you will have to pay the cost of returning the goods back to us. This will not affect your refund for the goods, but any charge for initial delivery and return collection will be deducted from the refund that is due to you.
- If the goods are damaged or do not correspond with your order or our description then you should notify us and we will arrange to rectify the problem either with a replacement part(s) or a full replacement. We reserve the right to collect or pay for the return of any goods that we replace in this way.
- We do not offer a returns policy on products that have been assembled or part assembled.
- Information about us and how to contact us
- Customer Service
Please note we are a company and our customer service care line is only open from Monday to Friday 9am-4pm. We are closed weekends and we are not available during holiday periods. Any delivery promises exclude holidays and weekends: the factory is closed from the 23rd December to the 5th January. Contact customer service by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 01642 753240. To enable us to deal with any query speedily please supply us with your eBay ID, your name, town and contact telephone number.
- Spare Parts
Should you require spare parts, please contact our 'Click' helpdesk on 0870 1121928. Please have your order number, product details and part number (details on assembly instructions) when you call. Please note spare parts can only be provided to replace faulty or damaged parts within the 12 month warranty. Unfortunately additional parts cannot be purchased.
- Customer Service